DECEMBER 4, 2023
1. Please note that the winter concert is in Jenison and begins at 3 PM. Call time to be there is 1 PM. An email was sent out with all details for that day. Please be sure your music is in order before you arrive. Concert black is the attire: men with our black shirt and red tie. Women may choose a black blouse sweater, nothing flashy or inappropriate. All must wear black pants, black socks and black closed toe shoes.
CONTACT PERSONS FOR QUESTIONS ARE STAGE MANAGERS DENISE LACHNIET & T.ROSE. ALSO ROGER BLEILER.
2. Bring your Christmas music to rehearsal on Monday, Dec. 11. If you are not going to be there, please give it to a member of your section who is going to be there.
3. The end-of-semester potluck for the entire organization will be on Monday, Dec. 11 beginning at approximately 11:45 AM. If you have not signed up to bring a dish to pass, please bring something of your choice. The Monday combined bands will rehearse beginning at 9:30.
4. Please pick up your annual fund letter on the back table.
5. REMINDER: We are now located in the Northview School District, so when the Northview Public schools are closed, our rehearsals for that day are cancelled. You may also receive an email. Likewise, you may receive an email due to “unforeseen circumstances” (illness, church-related issues). It is recommended that you get in the habit of checking your email before you leave the house. We will NOT be having a cancellation “Phone Tree” for calling members this year. Listen to the news; watch your email.