Welcome to West Michigan New Horizons Music Ensembles. Our organization is a member of the New Horizons International Music Association. Founded in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1999 with just 13 members, our group has grown rapidly and today numbers nearly 100 musicians participating in five different ensembles. We are a non-profit organization that performs formal concerts as well as outreach programs for schools, retirement homes and nursing facilities. We believe music is a way of making vital connections to life.
- About Us
- Public Information
- Member Area
Home » Our History »
- Moten Swing!
- 20 Years as WMNHME Music Director
- It’s a Red-Letter Day for WMNHME!!
- SWING into Christmas & the New Year with Ransom Street Big Band!
- Annual Fund Drive–Help Keep Music Alive in West Michigan!
- This Just IN!!
- It’s a Virtual Fall!
- 2020-2021 Season Update!
- Join Us This Spring!
- Annual Fund Update
- Annual Fund Drive Reminder
- Help Us Take Music into our Community!
- New Year–New Rehearsals!
- Shopping on Amazon any time soon?
- Please join us for our annual holiday concert!
- Delighted to share our news with you!
- German Band performs for Epiphany Lutheran Church in Dorr for Oktoberfest! Thanks to Conductor Dave LaRowe.
- Come JOIN the Bands!
- Rehearsals Start Soon!
- Rehearsals begin right after Labor Day–won’t you join?